The inaugural Tampa Bay Pro Combine was last weekend at the Wiregrass Ranch Sports Campus in Wesley Chapel, Florida. The event featured 41 draft-eligible players from around the nation who competed in drills, 5-on-5 and athletic testing.
The athletic testing and measurements were done by BAM (Basic Athletic Measurement) Testing, who also do the testing and measurements every year at the NBA Draft Combine.
Here are some takeaways...
• Asbjorn Midtgaard (7'0) and Sterling Manley (7'0.5) tied for the longest wingspan (7'4).
• Giorgi Bezhanishvili had the largest hands at the event (9.5 inches in length, 11 inches wide).
• Jimma Gatwech had the highest vertical (35.50 inches), which he displayed during the dunk contest. Obadiah Noel (33 inches), Makuach Maluach (33 inches) D'Mitrik Trice (32.5 inches), Keith Williams (32.5 inches), Manny Camper (32.5 inches) and Clay Mounce (32.5 inches) also stood out.
• D'Mitrik Trice and Manny Camper had the best 3/4 Court Sprint time (2.97).
• Justin Jaworski (2.93) and Quade Green (2.99) had the best Reaction Shuttle time.
Here are highlights from the Tampa Bay Pro Combine: