More
NBA GMs predict that Milwaukee Bucks will win 2023 NBA Finals

NBA GMs predict that Milwaukee Bucks will win 2023 NBA Finals

On Tuesday, NBA.com released it's annual NBA GM Survey, which features the league's decision-makers sharing their predictions for the upcoming season. 

When asked which team will win the 2023 NBA Finals, the GMs had the Milwaukee Bucks as the overwhelming favorites to hoist the Larry O'Brien trophy. The Bucks received 43% of votes, with the Golden State Warriors (25%), Los Angeles Clippers (21%) and Boston Celtics (11%) also receiving votes.

The GMs are very high on Milwaukee, as 72% also picked the Bucks to win the Eastern Conference.

Giannis Antetokounmpo also got a lot of love in the NBA GM survey. When asked who they would build their franchise around if they could sign any player in the league, Antetokounmpo received the most votes (55%). The runner-up was Luka Doncic, who received the remainder of votes (45%).

Antetokounmpo was also selected as the best power forward in the NBA (earning 86% of votes), the best international player in the NBA (earning 57% of votes), the best defensive player in the NBA (earning 48% of votes), the most versatile defender in the NBA (earning 41% of votes) and the most versatile player in the NBA (earning 59% of votes). He was also the runner-up for most athletic player (behind Ja Morant) and the player who forces opposing coaches to make the most adjustments (behind Steph Curry).

Last season, the Bucks went 51-31, earning the No. 3 seed in the East. Antetokounmpo averaged 29.9 points, 11.6 rebounds, 5.8 assists, 1.4 blocks, 1.1 steals and 1.1 threes, while shooting 55.3% from the field, 29.3% from three-point range and 72.2% from the free-throw line.

Magazine Subscriptions
100% Match Bonus. Use Code BBNEWS
100% Match Bonus. Use Code BBNEWS
Latest Injuries
Jalen Suggs
Ankle
Suggs is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday's (Nov. 27) game against Philadelphia.
2022-11-26
Caleb Martin
Illness
Martin is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday's (Nov. 27) game against Atlanta.
2022-11-26
Kevon Harris
Illness
Harris is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday's (Nov. 27) game against Philadelphia.
2022-11-26
Terrence Ross
Illness
Ross is PROBABLE for Sunday's (Nov. 27) game against Philadelphia.
2022-11-26
Dewayne Dedmon
Foot
Dedmon is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday's (Nov. 27) game against Atlanta.
2022-11-26
Gabe Vincent
Knee
Vincent is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday's (Nov. 27) game against Atlanta.
2022-11-26
Tyler Herro
Ankle
Herro is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday's (Nov. 27) game against Atlanta.
2022-11-26
Jamal Cain
Illness
Cain is PROBABLE for Sunday's (Nov. 27) game against Atlanta.
2022-11-26
Jalen Brunson
Quad
Brunson is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday's (Nov. 27) game against Memphis.
2022-11-26
Jakob Poeltl
Quad
Poeltl left Saturday's (Nov. 26) game against the Lakers.
2022-11-26
100% Match Bonus. Use Code BBNEWS
Lingerie
Costumes
Dresses
Sexy Lingerie
Subscribe to our newsletter
SUBSCRIBE
Follow Us
Download Our App!
Stay up-to-date on all things NBA
Download the BasketballNews.com App on the App Store
Download the BasketballNews.com App on the Google Play Store
Copyright © BasketballNews.com 2020. All Rights Reserved.
NBA News & Rumors